Voter Guide: Arts Board

Hey Gators, don’t vote without knowing about your candidates. GAP is pleased to offer the GA community our first ever Forum voter guide. Essential reading for the upcoming Charter Day elections.

Katherine Feiner

I’m running for Arts Board because of my love for the arts (shocking, I know). My main “thing” is dance; I’m Dance Corps co-vice president and dedicate most of my free time to dancing and choreographing. The main reason I want to run for Arts Board is to eliminate the disconnect that stands between the arts, athletics, and academics at GA. I hope to achieve this by highlighting the artists within our community and giving every student exposure to forms of art through events like Creative Hour! I hope you consider voting for me!!

Charlotte Oh

When the option to run for a leadership position came up, I couldn’t wait to run for the Arts Board. After three years on the board, the position has been such a positive feature in my life. So much of my life revolves around art whether it’s Madrigals, gospel choir, painting, or just playing guitar in my room. If elected, I would love to use the position to help make art a bigger part of everyone’s life. In such an achievement-driven environment I feel that sometimes we forget to take a break and enjoy the art of creating.